Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Playstation Vita Cover Obtained

No new games to buy yet for the console but I do have just obtained the plastic cover for the console similar to the cover for the Playstation Portable but upon applying it, I just realized that the cover is not as good as the previous cover I have.

Meanwhile after purchasing this, I got a Perfect Grade for Nekomimi Switch in Hard Mode in Project Diva Arcade but this is not the first time I got one though. The two previous Perfect Grade occurrences happened to me when playing Project Diva F on the Vita and those were in Normal Mode difficulty. I still have a long way to go after completing all the songs in Normal Mode. In the meantime, you can try various challenges in Project Diva F but be warned, some of the help items are brutal enough that you will be graded down for using them no matter how well you’ve done to the song.