Monday, April 9, 2012

Project Diva Arcade April Update

No new songs in this update but it actually has additional skins, modules and even other stuffs. There’s also the volume control for the button sound and the other thing involves the account ranking system thing which I don’t even have my account for this game.

Gameplay Report

Well, I tried out three of the songs from Project Diva 2nd that were part of the March update. However, I tried one of those in Extreme Mode and I got a Cheap result from it. I guess that they are hard in Extreme Mode but not as hard as the other songs. Perhaps I should stick on to Hard Mode as the Extreme Mode in this game on the arcade continues to be damn hard, harder than the ones on the PSP. Well, it’s $1 wasted like that. Still, this will be the vacation to remember.