Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Homerun Baseball - 2nd attempt

Going to Homerun Baseball was a better opportunity but I sort of went there due to the fact that it's going to close soon in 12 August. The reason for that closure is that they have to relocate elsewhere according to the official news on social media.
It was a long walk there after arriving at Jurong East train station and of course, the improvement wasn't enough despite having gone there for the second time. I'm still terrible at sports but at least I learnt the proper way of holding and swinging the baseball bat and even then, I can barely hit the ball with that. There's also the pitching area which I made it harder because in the real baseball game, the distance between you and the batter is large so the result was that I couldn't get the ball that easily and I sucked so bad at pitching. It's all a shame as the baseball scene is like popular elsewhere but I was told that there are baseball lessons somewhere at Bishan.
There was a man coaching some young students in baseball and he taught me the proper way of swinging the bat as well as told me that even boys play softball as well in addition to baseball which is a traditional kind to me.
It was a little bit annoying enough to me that I decided to go to Homerun Baseball which was two days after the start of the Rev Up Stomp Out gig at Blu Jaz Cafe I went to where I had a talk with various DJs after the gig although I went back home much later than the first time I went clubbing. Problem is, even if I talked to them, I still have yet sign up for DJ pool stuff as well as to prepare the DJ business card. Perhaps, my philosophy on what to attend had gotten stronger temporary for a month or some sort.